About Me....

Native of south Alabama who in my later years is working toward a degree in Elementary Education and striving to become a math teacher. I have a large family with Mom and Dad, brothers, nephews, a niece, one daughter with one son and something on the way. There's grand kids and great grand kids.
I have always been a big fan of science and I like some math games, the ones I can figure out. I have a broad outlook on life and I thoroughly enjoy the beach. I love the beautiful sunsets from my front yard and I also love my big beautiful American Bulldog Sadie.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Attitudes

picture that says Attitude is a Decision
I have a very strong attitude about many numerous things and one thing is reading. I love to read about new things from technology to math to science. Also I have learned through life that a strong attitude can help you accomplish many things if you also have a strong will. So, I would like to say I will try my best to instill a strong attitude about learning to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment