About Me....

Native of south Alabama who in my later years is working toward a degree in Elementary Education and striving to become a math teacher. I have a large family with Mom and Dad, brothers, nephews, a niece, one daughter with one son and something on the way. There's grand kids and great grand kids.
I have always been a big fan of science and I like some math games, the ones I can figure out. I have a broad outlook on life and I thoroughly enjoy the beach. I love the beautiful sunsets from my front yard and I also love my big beautiful American Bulldog Sadie.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Technology In Learning

picture of the Medal of Technology
After having some time in Dr. Stranges' edm310 class learning how to start and maintain a personal learning network, I have found a vast amount of information on how people throughout the world are sharing knowledge. This class has been a eye opener for me and I am looking forward to applying this knowledge in the classroom.
One of the things I like the most out of this class is seeing how much fun children are having while they are learning to make pod casts and use computer games in the learning process. Again, I am really looking forward to using this technology.
If you would like to visit my classroom blog click here

No comments:

Post a Comment